Sunday, June 14, 2009

Remember When?

Do any of you remember when I started complaining about teething? I am not too sure if I posted about this event, but it has been hell these past 2 months or so. Lee and I have spent many nights just holding her and trying to figure out new ways to ease the pain. It has been hell. If there was anything I could do for her, it would be taking away the pain of teething. I am so jealous of all of you parents who have children whose teeth came through relatively easy. :)

Today we have made progress. Her bottom left tooth has broke through!! Can you see it in the picture below?

How about now? I think you can click the picture to make it bigger.
I can't believe my little girl has a tooth. This has been a bittersweet day. The tooth broke through which is very exciting. But, the tears that came with were horrendous. She is a happy baby right now though. Nursing while falling asleep always puts her in a blissful state.

Lee and Cora went grocery shopping this morning and let me sleep in a bit. It was sooo nice. The ladybug balloon was a result of the shopping adventure with Lee. He bought it at the beginning of the shopping trip to keep her entertained. Smart man. I don't think Moms think of things like this. Probably because balloons would get expensive and overtake the house if we bought one for all errands. Haha. Either way, it was really sweet and Cora LOVES her balloon.

We have also been working on sitting up. Teeth, sitting...what is happening to my little baby? She is really cuter than ever, so I'm not complaining.

Oops. The camera caught Cora holding mom's hand. We're such cheaters.


She really likes the bugs!

Tummy time. She's getting better and better. As soon as she can put more weight on her arms, I think we'll have a crawler on our hands.


I love this picture. I need to catch one where she is holding her hands up for me to pick her up. She was way too busy playing here. :)

Off to Nebraska/Wyoming on Wednesday!! See you all after our trip!

Oh yeah. We had her 6 month check up on Friday!!
She broke the scales at 14 lbs 7 oz. She has moved into the 30th percentile from the 20th. Her length is 26 1/4 in (I think). She moved from the 45th percentile to the 55th. She's growing, but she's definitely still small. The pint sized beauty is still wearing her 3 month clothes!

No comments: