Monday, February 16, 2009

Linds is in labor!!

Some of you know that my friend from high school is pregnant and due this month. Well, her induction was scheduled for 5:30am this morning. Turns out she didn't quite make it! She called at 2am mountain time this morning and was on her way to the hospital!!! I had a feeling it was going to happen because she started having contractions 15 min apart Saturday night. I got another call from her around 5am and she was already dilated to an 8!!!! So, here I am, sitting on the couch, feeding my baby, anxiously waiting to hear about the arrival of Baby B!

This picture was taken January of last year. This was the last time we saw each other. I was just back from Antarctica and it had been forever since we had seen each other. Now, a year and 2 months later, we're getting together again. Except this time with babies. :)

No comments: