Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fun With Our New MAC

Lee and I bought a MacBook this weekend. I have been messing around with it trying to familiarize myself with all the functions. I just had to share the following pictures from Photo Booth. I am having way too much fun at my daughter's expense. Hahaha!!!

Hey You GUUUYS!!!! Doesn't she look like Sloth?

Sloth from The Goonies


Oh My Gawd!! There are TWO of them!! And they're conjoined! Sounds like a messed up sci-fi movie, eh?



The Brain from Pinky and the Brain

I'm looking forward to seeing Jim in 2 weeks to really learn the ins and outs of this awesome machine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sascha Diane that is horrible!! Now put up a nice picture..NOW!!

Grandma Brandis (1)

Sascha said...

I think they are really nice pictures.

Anonymous said...

Too Too Much fun!

Philly