Thursday, November 5, 2009

Strike a Pose, Again!

Here is another group of photos that Eva and Matt. I just love looking at these. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do.

On other Cora news. She got her H1N1 flu vaccine today. She did really well, although her silent cry is deafening. I always feel bad for the nurse because they look horrified when she starts screaming...with no noise. Oh well. She survived another needle. We also had her weight and length measured.

Drum roll please.............
21 lbs 4.25 oz
28 in long

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my. She is getting big! We definitely need to buy a car seat very soon. She has almost maxed out her current car seat. The weight limit is 22 lbs and the height is 29 inches. Ruh roh. Looks like we need to get very serious about a convertible car seat.









No comments: