Let's see what the little bug has been up to.
- No new teeth. She still only has the bottom two.
- She eats everything! Well, everything I put in front of her. I have introduced way too many things to list here. The latest is turkey, chicken, egg yolks, and tomatoes.
- She is army crawling/inch worming. She can push up onto her arms and knees into the proper crawling stance, but she hasn't quite figured out how to get all of her limbs working simultaneously. She gets around pretty good using her technique of "Army Worming".
- She loves standing!
- She is starting to wave at the correct times such as hi and bye.
- She constantly makes all kinds of crazy, new, interesting sounds. Her most funny one right now is a high pitched squeak while inhaling. The sweet little coos are back, too.
- She growls. No joke. I die inside when I hear it. It is so hard to hold back the giggles in order to growl back at her. I am sure people think Lee and I have lost it when they see us in public with her.
- She loves the great outdoors.