Friday, November 5, 2010

Cheese!

It's that time of year again. We received Cora's school photo samples today. I must say. This girl is so cute. Remember, she puked right before these pictures were taken. I thought for sure she wasn't going to give us her best show, but I was wrong. Very wrong.





The pictures are in numerical order. The first is my favorite. Lee's favorite is number 3. The photographer's favorite was the 4th one.  I have no idea which one we are going to order because I think it may be hard to settle on just one.

If I remember how to make a poll, I'll post it in the right hand column of the blog.

Update: The poll was easy to create. I voted! You should too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have not been on here in AGES...
I am with Lee, number three...well they are ALL beautiful but #3 just has a little more "character" to that beauftiful little smile!!

Molly Finley
John Day, Oregon