- No more army crawling. She is up on all fours.
- She is a little daredevil. The world is her jungle gym. She does make me nervous how she likes to crawl around on her change table.
- She has mastered the stairs.
- She likes to splash all the water out of the tub.
- She will instantly calm down when you play "This Little Piggy Went to Market"
- She is starting to get the hang of "Patty Cake". She especially likes the rolling part.
- She will push the basket across the floor and walk with it. Time to get a walker!
- She absolutely 100% loves dogs.
- She stands in her crib after she wakes up and either cries or talks very loudly. It is pretty cute because she is just tall enough to see over the railing.
I had some more, but now I can't think of what they were. Go figure. It will come to me.
Lee made it home safe and sound from his fishing trip. We have some crappie and walleye in the freezer now. He bought Cora a Royal Canadian Mountie teddy bear. She loves it.