Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tahiti Sweetie

Here is a video  that I am sure the Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles will enjoy. 

Warning!! Cora has a couple bobble head moments in the video. The look worse than they are, but I wanted to clarify no babies were harmed in the making of these videos. :)



This last week, Cora has been spending time getting to know Grandma Jo. I'll be the first to say, Cora has learned more songs and heard more noises than most children do during their entire childhood. Grandma Jo has an endless number of noises that little babies just love. We may have to explain to Cora later that Grandma is not a cartoon character but a real person. :)

I couldn't help but notice how light skinned my little baby Cora and I are in this video. It made me think back to a year ago when I was visiting my niece, sister, and parents. Take a look at my skin color then.



This was right after Antarctica and Lee's and my trip to New Zealand. Isn't it amazing what a year will do? I'll close with a few pictures of our Tahiti Sweetie, Cora Bora.

Cora's Lamb/Bear suit that she wears as her winter coat. Isn't she cute??

Playing with Mommy!

P.S. Can you all believe this little stinker is already 5 weeks old? She is still a pipsqueak. I tried to put real clothes on her today and she still swims in them. We are sticking to the footed sleepers and gowns for a little while longer. She is getting some pudges. I now have a fat role on her thigh to clean when I change her diaper. Say it with me...Awwwww. :)

1 comment:

'melia's momma said...

Cute video - I love baby hiccups!