Monday, July 11, 2011

Cirque Du Soleil

Last night we went to Cirque Du Soleil's Dralion with Cora. We had an amazing time. I wasn't sure how Cora was going to fare for the entire show, but she was awesome. She clapped throughout the performances. I am glad we bought the cheap seats because I am sure Cora's running play by play commentary was a bit of a distraction to the people around us. Lee and I, of course, thought she was adorable. We went with three of our friends from Edmonton. If Dralion is going to be playing anywhere near you, go! It was one of the most beautiful shows I have ever seen. This was Lee's and my first Cirque show and it lived up to all of our expectations.

I have posted the Dralion's YouTube trailer below. The athleticism shown in the trailer is only a preview of what the show had to offer. It was so great to be able to experience this with Cora. Her favorite part appeared to be the trampolines.
 



A wonderful Sunday night in Edmonton for our little trio. Being inside was also a nice break from the mosquitoes. They have been so bad this year. :(

No comments: